(1099 Contractors - Remote Work)
Our mission is to improve the safety and quality of life for those facing medical challenges, with a current focus on pediatric patients and their families. For more than a decade, we’ve worked passionately and diligently, delivering on that mission through the development, manufacturing, and distribution of high-quality medical devices at reasonable prices. And now we are positioned to positively impact even more lives.
We are looking for motivated individuals who share our mission and vision to help us dramatically increase our reach throughout the U.S. pediatric medical community.
Who is a good match?
The Pediatric Clinical Liaisons will be working professionals seeking additional income opportunities at above market rates ($40-$50/hour), who will act as consultants to our team. These individuals are passionate about improving lives, skilled at developing relationships, creative and effective at communicating value, and consistent in producing results.
- Identifying and building relationships with clinical, financial, and supply-chain management decision-makers in prospective and current client medical facilities
- Scheduling and conducting pre-sale demonstrations with individual clinicians and teams
- Assisting clients and prospects with funding strategies for Gus Gear’s products
- Successfully introducing new products with prospective as well as current clients
- Maintaining records within company’s CRM platform
- Achieving revenue and other sales objectives
- Developing expertise not only in Gus Gear’s products but also in competitors’ products and effectively presenting our unique features and benefits compared to competitive products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills well suited to medical professionals
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate our economic value proposition to clinical and financial decision makers
- Demonstrated ability to successfully maneuver through “gatekeepers”
- Comfortable and effective with presentations from the floor level to the Board room
- Bachelor’s degree in health sciences required; BSN or MSN preferred with VA-BC, RN-BC, CV-BC, CPHON, CRNI certifications a plus
- Most work will be conducted virtually. However, some travel may be required (in-person demonstrations for select key accounts and conventions/trade shows)
- Extensive network within the pediatric vascular access, gastroenterology, and/or hematology-oncology medical community preferred
- Successful experience selling within the hospital setting a plus
- Available to provide a minimum of 8-10 hours of work weekly
- Gus Gear’s COO will conduct initial phone interviews
- Follow-up interviews with potential team members will be via Zoom with both the Founder/CEO and COO
- Finalist candidates will give a brief presentation outlining a 90-day plan via Zoom to company management.l
How are we handling the COVID pandemic?
We are committed to providing a safe environment for all our stakeholders, conducting our business primarily via telephone and video communications and meetings, and following CDC guidelines.
How to Apply:
Email us at [email protected] with your C.V. or resume and how you would bring value to our team.